Sunday, January 20, 2008

To some it may be a bit sad but................

tomorrow night I am finally going to get to see my all time favourite band, Bon Jovi!!!!!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am, this has been a long time coming. The last time they were in Australia, was in 2002 and Jeff & I were in Thailand on our honeymoon, I even tried to change the tickets to come back a day early to see them but no such luck. Anyway, less than 24 hours to go and I am there, with 4 girlfriends, we are going to have the most amazing night!!!! If I can sneak my camera in I will be sure to post a few pics, I'll be singing for days :)

2 comments:

Leanne Allen Photography said...

Wow, you lucky thing! hope you have a great time, what am i saying... its Bon Jovi who wouldn't have a good time!
Im not jealous... much

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, and don't forget to tell us all about how much fun you had!!