Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Future Model In The Making

Last week I was lucky enough to stay for a few days with my friend and fellow photographer, Lisa Kelly. We had so much fun, lots of photography talk, good food, good wine and of course wonderful company! Now, her daughter Olivia is just gorgeous and was very very willing to model for me. And I can see why look at her!!!!! and she is just the sweetest lil thing too, my boys just loved her, as did I. Oh and she does have a son as well, who I didn't really get too many shots of, I am so used to my own boys, I was excited to have a co-operative model for once lol. Here are a few shots:









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I read Lisa's blog as well as yours, I thought this entry was Lisa's and got confused for a second, and then realised it was you hehe

Her kids are gorgeous aren't they!! Your boys are growing up fast!

Tasha