Friday, January 25, 2008

I can die a happy woman now!

my long held dream of seeing Bon Jovi has finally come true!!! and it was so much more then I ever dreamed it would be, now I know I sound like a 16 year old in love with a rock star, but truly they just blew me away...my ears were ringing for two days and I am still singing their songs 24 hrs a day in my head! About half way through the concert, Jon & Richie came down into the crowd onto a small stage about 1m sq to sing three songs....now the best part of this was that it was right next to us! I mean only 2 metres away!!!!!! well you can imagine the teenage girlish screaming coming from us slightly older than 16 year old mums lol

Seriously though, the whole night was just amazing and I have been on a high all week! I only wish I could do it all again next week :)

Here are a few very grainy not so professional photos when they were next to us.....





and here we are - the excited girls in our room just before the concert. thanks girls for an unforgettable night :)



No comments: