Monday, March 10, 2008

My Clever Lil Man

Kim and I had both decided to try and toilet train our kids while we were away for 2 weeks. Alex just turned 2 in December so I wasn't really too hopeful considering Jack was 2yrs 8 mths when he was trained. Anyway, Mia, my niece has been using the toilet on & off for the last month so we though what better way than to try them together and try and make it fun for them. And let's face it, I am never home for more than a day at a time to give it a good go. So I am so proud to say that my clever little boy only took a few days and he was all done! We have had few accidents since then as would be expected but overall he is done!! We are very proud of him, not to mention happy to not be changing any more nappies! lol


And here he is with 'a bootiful flower for your mummy" awwww

No comments: