Thursday, March 06, 2008

Free Pregnancy Session!!!

Yes, thats right! for the remainder of March and also the month of April, I am offering a free pregnancy session to every client who pre books their newborn's session. This is a great deal saving you $120.00! Your pregnancy session must be on either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at my home studio in Caringbah, and your partner is welcome to come along. I have a special keepsake package available for pregnancy sessions, please speak to me for further details.

Pregnancy is such an amazing, special time that only happens once, twice, maybe three few times in most womens' lives, it's worth documents those memories :)

If you have any friends that may be interested in this offer, please feel free to forward the special to them.

To book your session, you can email me chantelle@foreverblissphotography.com.au or contact me on 0400 829 449.

No comments: