Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thank you to all my wonderful clients......

Thank you for trusting me to capture your family’s unique love and laughter in your images, and for sharing a piece of your lives in our sessions. I know that I am truly blessed to have such an amazing job.

Please take a minute and pour yourself a glass of your favourite drink, sit back and relax, as I share some images from 2007 and some of the cutest kids around:-

www.foreverblissphotography.com.au/fbchristmas07.exe

The slideshow will take 2-3 minutes to download onto your desktop and then all you need to do is double click on the icon. Enjoy!

May your Festive Season be filled with friends and family, the laughter of your children, fabulous food & drink, the joy of knowing your many blessings, lots of love but most importantly, good health.

From my home to yours, Merry Christmas!!!!

Chantelle
xx

No comments: