Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's Contest Time!!!!!

Well, this year has been such a great year for me so far. I had no idea how busy I would be but I loved every minute of it. You guys were just fantastic! I am so thankful for the wonderful people I met and the gorgeous children that I had the pleasure to work with. As a little thank you, I decided to run a contest......

Let me first say, WOW..... this was tough. I started trying to pick my favourites and ended up with waaaaaaaay too many to choose from. So I came up with a plan, it's not very scientific, but it's a plan none the less. I picked my favourite image from each session this year, popped them all in a box and asked my husband to draw out 13, my lucky number! lol We couldn't really go wrong. Now for the prizes:-

The WINNER will receive:-

A $100.00 gift certificate from Forever Bliss Photography; and
A $50.00 gift certificate from Toys R Us

2nd Prize:-
A $75.00 gift certificate from Forever Bliss Photography; and
A $25.00 gift certificate from Toys R Us

3rd Prize:-
A $25.00 gift certificate from Forever Bliss Photography; and
A $25.00 gift certificate from Toys R Us

How do you vote? Visit our website at Forever Bliss Photography, enter the Custom Portraiture Site (first b&w image) go to the CONTACT page and send me an email. In the "comments" section, type the letter associated with the image you would like to vote for. Only one vote per email address allowed. So, go get your family, friends and work colleagues and tell them to get here and vote.

The contest ends on 22d June 2007.

Here's the wonderful images to vote for:-

A


B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L

M Okay everyone, start emailing you family, friends and workmates and get those votes in, you haven't got long so hop to it..... Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE - you MUST vote through the CONTACT PAGE OF THE WEBSITE so I can keep track of votes.

Cheers, Chantelle

1 comment:

KrisLeigh said...

OMGoodness Channy! Every single one is completely adorable, I could never pick a fave!