Thursday, April 19, 2007

Brand New Website Up and Running!

I am so excited to announce my brand new website is up!!!!!! and I LOVE it!!! I hope you do too! It had many new features, like the easy online client log in area where you can view your session images at your leisure. I also now have a featured gallery section, where I will be showcasing some recent sessions and these will be updated regularly.

I also now have a separate site dedicated to commercial/advertising photography and my daycare and dance studio work.

SPECIAL OFFER
To share my excitement I am offering $40.00 off the session fee to anyone who makes a booking for May 2007. Take advantage of this great offer and contact me to reserve your time

here's the address
www.foreverblissphotography.com.au

Please stop by and check it out, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Carrie Young said...

My most enormous Congratulations Chantelle! It is absolutely stunning. YOu should be so proud! Congrats again sweetie. xox